Regulations on CSAGA‘s Volunteer download here
Article 1. Subject and limitation of implementations
- This policy is applied for CSAGA’s volunteer.
- Volunteers are members of CSAGA, working full time or part time for CSAGA without any salary or other material benefits.
Article 2. Requirements
Volunteer must satisfy all of following requirements:
- 18 years old or above
- Following all CSAGA
- Having enough abilities to contribute on CSAGA’s activities
- Register voluntary on participating activities which are suitable to ability and satisfy specific mission of CSAGA,
Article 3. Objection/ aims
Volunteers are requested to have two main aims:
- Demand of contributing their ability to public by participating in CSAGA’s goals
- Demand of learning from experiences during working time in CSAGA
Article 4: Supporting documents
- Application form (download here)
- Resume with the authorization of local authority or recent organ. ( student might provide the authorization of recent school or university)
There is exception for CSAGA’s former staffs
- Photocopy of identity card.
There are some further requirements for oversea volunteers:
- Photocopy of visa issued by Vietnamese’s Government
- Being introduced by one of CSAGA’s partner.
Article 5. Volunteers’ activities
- Participating in programs and projects of public’s development of CSAGA
- Participating in communication and social activities of CSAGA.
- Participating in CSAGA’s office.
Article 6. Limited responsibility of CSAGA
- CSAGA DOES NOT provide any of material interests in order to remunerate volunteer’s work result.
- CSAGA DOES NOT have any responsibility on illegal activities of volunteers.
Article 7. Volunteer’s rights
- Volunteers are favorable to attend into activities in increasing abilities of CSAGA
- Request CSAGA provide comfortable environment for volunteering activities
- Receive volunteer card by CSAGA‘s Volunteer regulations
- Request CSAGA to certify period(s) and result(s) of contribution after finishing voluntary work in CSAGA
- Receive comments and rewards for contribution.
Article 8. Volunteer’s responsibilities
- Follow to all Vietnamese Laws and CSAGA’s regulations
- NOT allowed to use CSAGA in order to propagate politic activities or any personal interest
- Follow to CSAGA‘s management
Ms. Đoàn Phương Ly
Tel: 04 3791 0014 Ext: 19
Mob: 0972 504 171
or contact us at:
CENTER FOR STUDIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES IN GENDER – FAMILY – WOMEN AND ADOLESCENTS (CSAGA)
Address: House A9, Com Vong street, Dich Vong ward, Cau Giay district, Ha Noi
Tel: 84 4 3754 0421 - Fax: 84 4 3793 0297
05/12/2011 03:34:04 PM